This major regeneration project was developed to provide a state of the art bus station, cafe and new public space. The centrepiece is a 1000 space multi storey car park, utilising a combination of expanded mesh cladding and brise soleil.
Funded by a combination of the City of Lincoln Council, Department for Transport and the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership. Further partners included Lincolnshire Co-op, Network Rail and East Midlands Trains.
The colour scheme is particularly striking, with a high specification on the powder coating finish. Using a multitude of different finished, the project has significantly transformed the city centre of Lincoln.