As well as the usual requirements such as PCs and laptops, the college realised it would need a custom designed audio visual (AV) solution throughout the new building to enrich the learning environment to assist in the development of its students.
Through the AV implementation, the college has:
• Provided interactive whiteboard displays in each of the classrooms to provide an optimum visual and tactile experience
• Created an inspiring and stimulating learning space
• Provided audio enhancement through the use of speakers to help those who respond more effectively to an auditory learning style
• Enabled seminars to become truly interactive for all, allowing alternative ways for tutors to teach and assisting in student participation
• Provided projection equipment to enhance multimedia teaching capability
• Supported their new and existing distance learning programmes with the right technology